Sunday, June 12, 2005

Lost again

I think I may have made a mistake on my fantasy team. I dropped Brian Roberts, and added Brett Boone. I figured maybe Roberts had peaked, and Boone may still come into his own in the coming few weeks. Who knows, I had a trade and used it. Well we lost to the Nationals again, this time 2-1.

I really hate not being able to watch these games. Gameday does the job, but it's not like watching the game live or on TV, you know. Oh well, I'm lucky to be able to follow it at all I guess.

My wife has started to read this, probably the only one besides me that is. So, I just wanted to say I love you very much Missie, and I appreciate what all you do for me and our four beautiful children. I know I'm a pain in the butt most days. I just want to say thanks.


.234......argggh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home