Saturday, June 25, 2005

Pesky Peavy

Who would have thought that somone named after a logging tool would be such a successful pitcher in MLB. I guess that is why I have him on my fantasy team.

I can't really blame the batters today for they tried really hard. I won't even pick on Boone during this post. This guy Morse is really hot, not in the sexual way, though I'm sure there are some ladies out there that would disagree with me. But, I'm not here to talk about who's attractive, I'm here to give my perspective on the games, and how the team is doing. (Boy, that sure was off topic.) Anyway Mike Morse is hitting better than any other rookie in the month of July. This guy is going to 'be someone'.
I think Pokey may be looking for a new job next season. Because Morse is looking good in his defense, as well as his offense.

They used Lopez as a pinch hitter this game, for one of the pitchers, he hit into an out, so that didn't go very well. I have the feeling this guy is a position player and needs to be played everyday, to keep his bat warm. Maybe Grover would consider platooning Boone and Lopez. He could always start Boone, give him the first three at bats. If nothing happens bring in Lopez, and give him a shot for at least one or two at bats in the game. Would it hurt to try?

We did made another accomplishment today, we landed right on our collective asses into the AL West's last place spot. Anyone else's butt hurt? The worst part is that we go into another series with Oakland after this, after the last series I don't have a very good feeling about this.


.233/11 GB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home