Saturday, June 18, 2005

Shut out

I didn't get to follow the game at all last night. Things here at work were really hectic. Instead I had to look at the boxscore, and read an article or two. But it looks like we will have a new 2nd baseman for awhile. Boone is going to get some one-on-one training from Don Baylor the hitting coach. From what I understand Boone will start hitting with a tee, and moving toward taking pitches. Basically starting over, to find his swing.

Ichiro hit a three run homer, and we won 5-0.

.227/8.5 GB

1 Comments:

Anonymous Florencio Rabinowitz said...

I really appreciate people like you who take their chance in such an excellent way to give an impression on certain topics. Thanks for having me here.

6:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home