Wednesday, June 01, 2005

We Win! 3-0

It's been a few days since my last post. Sorry, spending some time with the family!

Tonight the Mariners won! I cannot really watch or listen to the games, so I view the game through Gameday through www.mlb.com Gameday shows you the pitches, and gives you the plays, through a short delay. I'm going to try and get the audio that goes with it. Hearing Dave Niehaus again will be really nice.

I'm beginning to wonder how effective Brett Boone really is on this team. Tonight he was caught stealing, and got caught at homeplate in a double play. He was lead-off that inning, and made a triple. There was only one out with Reed batting, and he went for it!!!!! Why not just stay put? You were on third for crying out loud!

I'm very happy the M's won tonight, but there are still changes in the line-up that need to be made.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home