Sunday, July 17, 2005

60.6%

That was the percentage of strikes to pitches thrown by Meche in this last victory. The win tonight brings Gil to 10-6 for the season. The funny part? That is the best record for a starting pitcher this team has. I guess it isn't that funny.

Olivo had a big knock tonight, if that don't make you smile, what will? I read on another blog, and for the life of me I can't remember which, that this catching platoon thingy, needs to stop. I agree, I am sure Pat Borders will make an excellent back-up. But, we need to keep Miguel in there, or get rid of him. Make a decision and stick to it.

I see that Willie F'n Bloomquist didn't get to play tonight. That really sucks for him. Grover should have given him that pinch hit in the eighth inning for Sexson. Spiezio is done, the timer went off about a year ago. Either trade him, or drop him, but coming in off the bench he sucks ass

Good job guys, carry it into Toronto, or as my wife's friend likes to (this is the truth) pronounce it Tore-n-toe. She also says Ped-estrin for pedestrian.

Anyway, here's the nightly stats;

13.5/.211

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home