Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Reality Check (KC 5 SEA 1)

I'm going to go out on a limb here today. I'm going to predict that the Seattle Mariners will not make the playoffs, nor will they rise above the .500 mark. The team is in a building phase, we will have a better chance next year. I am fine with this, it doesn't make me want to go jump off of a bridge, or just totally give up on the team. Heck, if I lived in Western Washington these days, I'd have season tickets, regardless if the team was winning or not. Maybe one day I will be able to convince my wife to move back there, not likely though. Oh well..........

Willie Bloomquist, the crow I'm eating doesn't taste very good, but is well worth it. Great game for you today three doubles in four at bats. Sexson went 2-4, and poor Chris Snelling is sitting at a .000 batting average, with two walks.
16.5 GB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home