Saturday, July 30, 2005

Strategy?

That is my question for tonight does this team have a strategy for:

Each game?

This Season?

Seasons in years to come?

Because right now nothing is making much sense. Hargrove, and or Price kept Sele in the game waaaaay too long. Spiezio is brought in for Beltre in the later innings. Apparently Grover had given up on the game by then. After all Scott was true to form and struck out.

Pat Borders is sent down and Wiki Gonzales is brought back up. I think I get that, because I've been screaming about the team needs to go with the future.

What if any trades will happen before Sunday? Will we get some good prospects out of the deal? Will we go after pitching? I guess we will all have to wait and see if this team does want to win in the future, or keep living in 1995 like it's Groundhog day.

-15.5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home