Saturday, August 13, 2005

49-66

Wow, take a few days off from this, and it seems the Mariners did too. I want to thank Ryan Franklin for showing up today. He did a fantastic job of pitching batting practice to the Angels. Ryan increased his ERA today by allowing eight earned runs in less than five innings of play. That was a fantastic job Ryan, not many Pitchers in MLB can accomplish such a feat, and still remain a player in the big leagues. At least your arm was well rested so you could get the ball to the batters.

I just about fell out of my chair when I saw Scott Spiezio's name next to DH. Could we please change that position to Designated Out (DO)? He's really getting a piece of that ball......excellent job today Scott, probably as good as Ryan's game today.


Can we please break the fifty win mark, please? I realize .500 for the season was just a pipe dream, but is fifty wins?


-17.5/.048 for our DO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home