Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Rafael Palmiero and Ryan Franklin.........Users

I don't know exactly what I should say here. To most folks it would be 'Ryan who?' To a Seattle fan, it hits a little harder than that. Should we give him a break? I really don't know the answer to that. I know how it makes me feel. I feel like Ryan should be suspended for the rest of the season. I feel like he should lose his job. Most everyone else in the workplace is subject to random urinalysis, and found being a user of a controlled substance, you are let go. I'm not saying that is the case for everyone, in my case it's true.

Remember when everyone made fun of Jose Canseco for coming out with his story? Remember how everyone felt he had betrayed the game of baseball? Yes Jose did betray the game, when he brought the Steroids into the locker room, not when he exposed how rampant the use had become. Remember Rafael Palmiero testifying so adamantly and pointing his finger at the Congressional hearings? Makes you wonder who the real liars are, doesn't it?


Oh, what I wrote about Rafael deserving to be in the Hall, and what a class act he is? I take that all back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home