Saturday, September 17, 2005

Eliminated

I was going to post last night under this title, but I forgot to post here. We are 'Officially' eliminated from any and all playoff chances. Something that has been quite obvious to even the casual Mariner fan for some months now. The Rangers just won't let themselves be spoiled by the M's. Like I stated before it's cruise control time for us. Let's see what these younger players have to offer for our team's future.

I think it's also time to see if maybe some changes need to made in the front office and possibly another look at our current Manager. I could be very wrong with this but I really don't think Hargrove's conservative style of play, is really the route we need to be taking. It didn't work in Cleveland, and it really didn't work for Baltimore either. We need someone willing to take chances.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home