Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Yankee(s) Go Home

I just finished watching the ALDS game that is sending the Yankees back home to watch the rest of the playoffs from their respective couches. I am absolutely beside myself with glee because A-Rot has been denied a ring one more time. I'm sure there are plenty of other Mariner fans feel the same way. The only thing that would have made it better, would have been if Angels fans would have tossed Monopoly money at the Yankees' dugout as they made their way to the Clubhouse. (Can you tell I don't like the Yankees much?)

That being said, I'm sure Steinbrenner will be cleaning house in the off season. Here is my take on some of the Yankee Players, I don't hate all of them.

Giambi- Dude it wouldn't hurt to wash your hair before a game. (It was slick before the 1st inning.) You may also want to practice your fielding skills.

Matsui-If he gets released, I'd like to see him in either Seattle or Washington.

Bernie Williams-One of two current class acts on that team. I have always admired his abilities.

Derek Jeter-I have to give him his due. He is a good ball player.

Sheffield- GFY

Posada- One of the best catchers in the game. (class)

A-Rot-GFY money boy "No Ring for you!" (ALA Soup Nazi)

Big Unit- You're a prick, I used to like you when you were our prick.

Those are all I can think of now.

I just wish it would've have been the M's beating them. It would have made it all the better!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home