Thursday, April 20, 2006

Close Game

I have to tell you I was getting a bad feeling all the way to the late innings. I was just thinking about how disapointing another loss would be. I had images of 2004 and 2005 screaming in my head.

But then all of a sudden our batters found the groove, and we made an extremely exciting comeback. To top it off, my friend Carl Everett made the game winning home run.

It's nights like this that make being a fan exciting. The peaks and valleys of emotions you get when following the game. The pit in your stomach when the game isn't going your way. Then the rush you feel when a rally starts.

Just like the ad campaign............................I love this game.

1 Comments:

Anonymous moira said...

Good call, last night reminded me why I too love this game. Too often in the last couple years we've had the bad feelings in the pit of our stomachs... now we finally get to feel the victory rush! Hooray!

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home