Sunday, April 23, 2006

I can feel it, can you?

I am starting to get that frustrating feeling again. The only consolation I can bring, is that Detroit has the best road record right now. Other than that, I have nothing, nothing but complaints.

I don't want to bore you with all the complaining because most of my complaints have already been aired out.

I do, however, have a bone to pick with one King Felix. Son, you need to get into shape. Those funny looking objects you pass on your way to the snack table are called exercise machines. The machines are not intended for you to stack your Ho-Ho's and Ding Dongs on.
Your Majesty also needs to get his mechanics straight again, the way you fall off to the first base side when going through your pitch is hurting your game.

Eddie 'Freebase' Guadardo............dude, the idea to this game is to get the other side out, not play a cake walk.


C'mon M's.......win!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home