Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Frustration

I think it's finally hitting home that the Mariners are really sucking right now. We know it, the players know it.....Does the Front Office or Grover know it?

Raul gets thrown out of the game for one of two reasons He was cussing out the Umpire from the dugout, or it was because he was arguing balls and strikes. I'd like to think it was a combination of the two.

His ejection did fire the team up.......for two innings. After that it was back on the train to Sucktown.

I was lurking in Lookout Landing's game comments and saw that several people were actually excited that we might lose yet again....just so Mike Hargrove would get fired. I'm all for releasing Grover......but I don't WANT my team to lose to justify that end.

The bad news is we still have a game left with the Rangers. The good news is we have a series with the Royals coming up. Now if we can't win a series against the Royals then someone had better lose a job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home