Wednesday, May 17, 2006

My Son

My oldest has come out of the closet.

Not THAT closet, he has been a closeted Red Sox fan. I guess he was worried that I would be mad at him, or that it would hurt my feelings.

I wasn't really all that surprised, his Grandparents moved to New Hampshire about three or four years ago, and they have adopted the Sox as their own. I don't really blame him, they are a GOOD team, and they have a long history.

In fact I told him I didn't really care if he was a Red Sox fan, anything but a Yankee, that's all I care about.

He then assured me that he still 'likes' the following teams in this order.

Red Sox

Mariners

Nationals

I'm so proud of him, that I think I'll buy him his first Red Sox 59fifty cap.

2 Comments:

Blogger Iain said...

You're right, Paul - he could definitely have done a lot worse. Red Sox Nation wishes him a warm welcome! ;-)

4:48 AM  
Blogger Paul said...

Thanks Iain.....

5:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home