Thursday, May 18, 2006

Swept

I'm not upset by the fact that we were swept, it's the team that swept us that gets me.

The A's are not all that much better than us. I mean sure they have some good pitching, but their bats are not really any better than ours are supposed to be.

Ichiro and Lopez have popped up on the .300 plus radar screen. It won't be very long until Ibanez and I believe even Johjima has it in him to break into .300 territory.

So, it looks like to me is that our new batting coach is doing a good job........with most of the players.

We still have two very well compensated players, that just can't seem to make good contact on a consistant basis. Are we really getting our money's worth?

Is Doyle ready to come up yet?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home